Laser North, a laser cutting and fabrication specialist, continues to grow and seeks motivated Manufacturing Technicians to join our team in Hayti, South Dakota.
Laser North is the very image of The American Business—intertwining innovation and technology, with hard working, competent and motivated employees. We are a competitive and responsive manufacturing business which enjoys rising to meet a challenge and constantly strives to offer our customers exemplary service. Our success is contributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of our employees, and we understand the importance of maintaining a personal relationship with each valued employee. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, working with your hands, and being a valued member of a motivated team, we want to hear from you.
- Wage: $14 – $20 per hour (based on skills and experience)
- Performance Based Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Supplemental Health Insurance Program (Employer Funded)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days)
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Competitive Wage
- Great Management
- Skills and Safety Training
- Company provided apparel
- Safe, clean, and bright working environment
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Technician:
The key role of the manufacturing technician is to assist in all production stages, as necessary, to achieve quality and timely services to our customers. This Includes:
- Parts Handling and Sorting
- Forklift Materials Handling
- Light Machining
- Facility Cleaning and Up-keep
- Production Assembly
- Pallet and Crate Assembly
- Order Fulfilment and Shipping
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic, required
- Previous manufacturing or related experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to read and understand prints or instructions
- Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality, and efficiency as a manufacturing technician
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to follow business rules and guidelines
- Ability to follow safe work practices and lifting techniques
Interested? Apply online below.
No phone calls, emails or walk-ins, please.
About Us. Learn more about Laser North at lasernorthinc.com