Laser North, Inc.
Laser North, a laser cutting and fabrication specialist, continues to grow and seeks Apprentice CNC Machine Operators to join our team in Hayti, South Dakota. The CNC Machine Operator is responsible for effective operation of CNC equipment to ensure quality product is safely produced, in a timely manner.
Laser North is the very image of The American Business—intertwining innovation and technology, with hard working, competent and motivated employees. We are a competitive and responsive manufacturing business that enjoys a challenge and constantly strives to offer our customers exemplary service. We attribute our success to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of our employees, and we understand the importance of maintaining a personal relationship with each valued team member. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, working with your hands, and being a valued member of a motivated team, we want to hear from you!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Wage: $12.50 – $15.50 hourly, based on skills and experience
- Performance Based Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Supplemental Health Insurance Program (Employer Funded)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days)
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Competitive Wage
- Great Management
- Safety Training
- Company provided apparel
- Safe, clean, and bright working environment
Responsibilities of the Apprentice CNC Machine Operator:
- Learn to maintain effective equipment operations to meet customer demands and provide on-time delivery.
- Learn to competently operate CNC equipment to produce parts in accordance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Take ownership of organizing and cleaning specified work area.
- Take the initiative to help other production areas as needed.
- Communicates with the Leadership Team when necessary.
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic, required.
- Previous manufacturing, construction, farming, forestry or entrepreneurial experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability and motivation to learn about CNC equipment including reading and understanding prints, instructions and reading/using precise measuring equipment.
- Possess strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality and efficiency.
- Ability to follow business rules and guidelines, safe work practices and proper lifting techniques.
Interested? Apply online below.
About Us. Learn more at lasernorthinc.com