ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT — join the growing team of leaders and innovators at Laser North, Inc. (LNI) in Baraga, Michigan. LNI is a laser cutting and fabrication specialist corporation with an immediate opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant. This position supports the Office Manager in the daily operation of the business while maintaining the highest level of quality, accuracy and professionalism.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE.
- At least one year of experience in a busy office setting interacting with other employees and customers; position includes phone, receptionist, computer data entry, word processing, and filing duties.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and Outlook), required.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, desired.
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, desired.
- Professional appearance and presentation, required.
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to maintain/promote a positive attitude and work environment.
- Flexible, adaptable, independent, and motivated team player who will ensure the company provides top-notch service to all customers and employees.
- Reliable transportation, required.
- A collaborative style that makes you an asset to our team.
- Unrestricted right to work in the United States, required.
WAGE. $11 – $15 per hour, based on your experience.
SCHEDULE. 7:30am – 4pm.
BENEFITS OFFERED. Laser North places great value in their team by offering a performance/success-based bonus, paid time off, paid holidays, safety training, and new hire orientation.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
APPLICATIONS TAKEN ONLINE ONLY.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY. Visit http://www.lasernorthinc.com